Toshiba Qosmio X305-Q725 Gaming Notebook

Toshiba’s Qosmio X305 is the company’s flagship gaming notebook line, with configurations that include dual graphics cards, dual storage drives, and the latest Intel Core 2 quad-core processors. At CES, Toshiba introduced a new Qosmio X305, the X305-Q725, which competes with the company’s higher end X305-Q708, but at a much better price ($2,699.99 vs. $4,199.99).

A red beast of a machine, the Qosmio X305-Q725 is stacked with the new low cost Intel Quad Core Q9000 processor along with hybrid storage and a powerful NVIDIA GeForce 9800M GTX GPU that can handle all of today's hottest games. And all of this power comes in a chassis that’s a bit bulky, but that has some good-looking styling and curves, too. Click the link below and check it out...

Toshiba Qosmio X305-Q725 Gaming Notebook
Via:  HotHardware
Comments
bob_on_the_cob 5 years ago

Looks kinda ugly and like you said bulky. I guess some people would go for the over the top looks, but I don't really like it. Performes well though.

Also is that battery graph minutes?

marco c 5 years ago

Yes, battery graph is listed in minutes.

bob_on_the_cob 5 years ago

[quote user="Marco C"]

Yes, battery graph is listed in minutes.

Ouch! 47 minutes with load. I guess thats normal for a gaming laptop.

rapid1 5 years ago

Yes, I looked at another version of this same laptop when I bought ny gateway P-7811 FX. The case was just to much for me it is very Garish/overblown to me.

I bought the p-7811FX for its completion component wise, but I think I am going to sell it, even though I upgraded it to raid 0, and bought a cooler, bag etc. I still game on my desktop almost entirely, and I use the Gateway for the web, documentation, email, schoolwork only.

I am probably going to sell it for $1000.00-1250.00 and shiping if I can find someone who needs/wants a desktop replacement. The gaming capabilities of this laptop are awesome with Wireless N, 4 gigs ddr3, centrino 2, and the 9800 GTS 512 GPU. I have just decided mobility is what I need. Anyone interested let me know. Oh it runs Vista pro 64 bit as well and I have a full copy of it that will also be coming with it. Otherwise I will probably put it on Ebay.

Der Meister 5 years ago

Some things just dont mix IMO. IF you want a killer setup why use a Notebook? you'll pay much more for less and its not really a notebook since you tied to the wall in most cases with it.

bob_on_the_cob 5 years ago

IDK I love my netbook, but I really want something between the two. My screen is super cramped, and it is useless to play any games. I don't want a huge laptop like this, but I would like to play a few games on my laptop when I am on break at work and such.