Tagan Unleashes EL Diablo Advance

Tagan’s best-selling case is soon going to become even better. The new EL Diablo Advance uses the same cooling system from the previous Diablo and adds two 180mm fans on the top and a temperature display panel on the top front. For added convenience in connecting external peripherals, Tagan also included an eSATA port.

This super tower has a black finish with a titanium bezel and blue LEDs. Front, rear, side, and top fans pump air to keep your computer cool.  This case has five external 5.25-inch drive bays, one external 3.5-inch drive bay, and seven internal 3.5-inch bays.

Additional specs include:

• Tool-less clips & rails for easy installation
  • Smart new design HDD trays
  • 2 x USB2.0 + 2 Audio (AC97 + HD audio) + eSATA
  • 250mm fan (front)
  • 330mm fan (side)
  • Twin 180mm fans (top)
  • 3 times VR fan speed control (top, front, and side)
  • Fan on/off switch buttons for front and side
  • Compatible with Full ATX, ATX, and Micro ATX

Via:  Tagan
Tags:  diablo, tag, AG, EA
Comments
3vi1 6 years ago

I hear that each one has to stand up to the NASA Chicken gun to pass the safety inspection.

recoveringknowitall 6 years ago

~throws tomato @ 3vil~ lol

I actually like the case, but feel the design is a bit "young" for my tastes.

nelsoncp21 6 years ago

Yeah Not a big fan of this one. I like afew of their other cases but this one is to excentric for my taste

bob_on_the_cob 6 years ago

[quote user="nelsoncp21"]

I'll have to agree. Maybe without all the blue.

amdcrankitup 6 years ago

I like the look of the case except for the BIG Blue Fan I probably would mod the front and make a different front grille with a little more of a sleek look!Like the size of the fan on the side! True sign of a modder buy a brand new case and start cutting on it right away!

rapid1 6 years ago

OMG is this still HH you guys can't clip a couple led wires it's only 1 per fan. Oh and by the way I have been around just been watching. There hasn't been much interesting to comment on of late. Of course I've been busier to. But back to the case as far as an air cooled solution it seems very stout to me, just turn off the fan lights on the 5 over sized fans. I bet this case would turn out a very cool running oc'd I7 solution. With that big side fan blowing in and the two up top blowing out a dual or tri card setup could also be tweaked for maximum effectiveness (not to mention the memory and everything else (especially with one of those pretty evga super mosfet boards)

bob_on_the_cob 6 years ago

[quote user="rapid1"]

What do you think I did when I put my red watercooling in my new case full of blue fans. Made a weird purple until I clipped some leds.

mentaldisorder 6 years ago

Interesting how it's called El Diablo and its blue.

bob_on_the_cob 6 years ago

Yeah I think it would look better in red.

Paul Olivenza Jr 6 years ago

The physical appearance is fine . . . but I'm not into small cases . . . with those fans all around . . . it's gonna be noisy.

bob_on_the_cob 6 years ago

Well with large fans they usually spin slower so they don't make as much noise. If is loud it's nothing a fan controller won't fix.