Sony Announces U.S. PlayStation Vita Packages And Pricing

Wouldn't it be nice if that free data that Verizon includes with Samsung's Chromebooks were something that other carriers would utilize? Maybe it's a trend that's taking off. Sony's PlayStation Vita is nearly ready to launch in America, and as you may have heard, there's a 3G version on tap. There's under 30 days left for it to launch, and now that 3G model just got a lot more appealing. Sony just announced two PS Vita 3G / Wi-Fi bundles. Early adopters will be treated to a limited edition case, a 4GB memory card, and a copy of Little Deviants. Furthermore, Sony's tossing in a 250MB session for AT&T 3G data, as well as a PlayStation Network game, which will be provided upon activation.

Looking to up your game even more? There's a super limited bundle available for those who brave the cold on 2/22 to pick one up, with an 8GB memory card, an AT&T DataConnect Pass and a PlayStation Network game all for the usual MSRP of $299. This SKU is part of a promotional offer and according to Sony, it will sell out "immediately."

Speaking of... anyone planning to camp out for Sony's newest console?
Via:  Sony
Comments
cowboyspace 2 years ago

No, I won't camp out for the Sony vita .For some reasons, If i want to use internet, i got my 4G HTC EVO.Play video games? umm i like to play in a big screen, so my pc/ Xbox 360. Listen to music? My HTC EVO 4G.Now back when i was a kid i would of say hellll yea!

Facelord1 2 years ago

Why would I camp out when I can pay $2 for release date shipping, not have to pay sales tax and not have to leave the house at all? Honestly, I've always wanted to camp out like an ultra-nerd for a stunning new system, I just don't see it ever happening in the advent of e-commerce. :v

cowboyspace 2 years ago

hehehhe i know right? some guys won't camp out, they instead tell their parents to camp out for them hahahhaa

dangerrenegade 2 years ago

I pre-ordered the first edition bundle. It's still a better deal. Keep in mind the 8GB card actually only costs $30 retail where the 4GB one goes for $20.

cowboyspace 2 years ago

It's a trick danger all the companies as far as i know use the same trick over and over again. Those who doesn't know will get the 4GB version for not paying 10$ dollars more, others just won't use 8GB he he he

dangerrenegade 2 years ago

Either way I'm going to end up getting the 16GB or 32GB anyway so the 4/8GB deal really doesn't mean much!

Der Meister 2 years ago

Humm an Idea for a birthday present for my self.

pwrntspd 2 years ago

That day is my birthday, so who wants to get me a Vita? :)

dangerrenegade 2 years ago

I'll chip in a nickel's worth of $100 dollar bills!

AKwyn 2 years ago

$300; that's reasonable enough... I won't be camping out for the system (though I may check out the situation at the local Best Buy) but there will be people camping out for this like they did for the PS3.

omegadoom13 2 years ago

I'm the wait and see kind of techie. I'm not an early adopter of the new hot tech thing, mostly because it can get expensive.