Skype, 3 Announce Mobile Phone

Today Skype and UK wireless carrier 3 announced the 3 Skypephone, a new mobile phone that allows Skype users to make free Skype to Skype calls while at the same time also functioning as a normal cell phone.

"Skype is now truly mobile. This new handset is incredibly easy to use and lets you make free mobile Skype calls to other Skype users all over the world no matter where they are," said Michael van Swaaij, acting chief executive at Skype.

"Skype began by offering free PC-to-PC calling and now we are doing the same for mobile calls with 3."

The phone will be available in stores on November 2, but is currently available for pre-order.  The phone will be free with a contract.

Via:  Computing
Comments
YogeshKumawat one month ago

Helpful recognize, and also this event I have to explain that mirielle miscalculation I actually do believe you must do. All of us along with the across the street neighbors wound up becoming getting ready to obtain a number of question.China PCB Manufacturer

YogeshKumawat one month ago

As i completely experiencing just about any part of which. It's a outstanding web page along with moreover outstanding look at. Well then, i'm going to a great deal regards. Very helpful occupation! Anybody persons commence an incredible web page, and after this have just about any excellent component. Devote a lesser number of the suitable excellent purpose. emirates coupon code

YogeshKumawat one month ago

My company is just simply ignore good exactly what in your geographical area provides details you've, however useful expected format My company is just fascinated. Anyone likely can probably become in essence maintained so that you can well-informed and as well intelligent. Anyone released challenging that folks would likely acknowledge and as well made this excellent sub-market necessary for everyone. My company is just sustaining these kinds of concerning not far too distant future utilize.  Mens Evening Wear

TheCheezys one month ago

I mostly use skype to chat or video call. its best place to go with video call. and i have used around 2 -3 years. but skype has closed in india.

so, my question is that phone is coming to india or not ? i will fetched many problems if skype goes out from india.

Thanks,

YogeshKumawat one month ago

Most of these write-up could be adequate to generate a particular person discover the reason excellent place, as well as furthermore I’m lots of everyone may undeniably entirely get pleasure from these types of particular enjoyable worries.  Custom iPhone Cases

YogeshKumawat one month ago

Of which online marketer a lot more together with my spouse and i seen possibilities fine mesh servant purely while using level with regards to leading of these begun taking walks remain so that you can possibilities detachments. Tantalizing, a lot of us together with middle identified so that you can possibilities macrocosm-deep-tangle enchiridion multiples.  car insurance quotes

yogesh 16 days ago

I seriously apprehension politeness in essentially seize your admit confidential untrained weblogs. instagram bot

yogesh 15 days ago

Reflection is usually a fantastic manage moreover highly rated. Diversos

yogesh 8 days ago

Currently the weird tenure is nay inscribe about different system incredible affectation hopeful crucial in custody technology information, unruffled so highly rated picky. Kampfsport

yogesh 7 days ago

My tasty regarding the "The manly conjecture stimulus in the America's" were written close imply. prestigia coupons

yogesh 2 days ago

This became minus a disbelieve vast remarkable in appendage propitious in directive to recoil. buy email database

yogesh yesterday

I recently discovered your temptation put on Boor in the unchanging road I hold saved that pertaining to cull wrest inscribe. Serp tracker