PNY Calls XLR8 Most Powerful Graphics Cards
Gamers can experience jaw-dropping PhysX(TM) effects, stereoscopic 3D, and video processing for transcoding HD videos in minutes to any portable video player and lightning-fast image processing using Adobe CS4, all accelerated by PNY's GTX 295 and GTX 285. These unbeatable graphics cards allow you to witness extreme HD resolutions and unrivaled performance.
"We're very excited about these new high-end products," said Nicholas Mauro, senior marketing manager, PC components for PNY. "They deliver the level of quality and performance that the XLR8 brand stands for. The new PhysX and CUDA technologies offer the consumer a long awaited opportunity to bring traditional graphics to an entirely new level of advanced visualization."
XLR8 GeForce GTX 285
- Provides up to 50% more performance than prior generations
- 1024MB of GDDR3 frame buffer memory
- 648 MHz core clock and a 1476 MHz shader clock
- 159 GB/second memory bandwidth
- A texture fill rate of 51.8 billion/second
- An effective data rate of 2484 MHz.
- MSRP: $399.99
XLR8 GeForce GTX 295
- 1792MB of GDDR3 frame buffer memory
- 576 MHz core clock and a 1242 MHz shader clock
- 223.8 GB/second memory bandwidth
- A texture fill rate of 92.2 billion/second
- An effective data rate of 1998 MHz.
- MSRP: $499.99
From the NVIDIA GeForce 200 series, both of PNY's newest graphics cards come equipped with the following features:
- Second Generation NVIDIA Unified Architecture
- Full Microsoft® DirectX® 10 support
- NVIDIA SLI® Technology
- NVIDIA PureVideo® HD Technology
- NVIDIA PhysX(TM) Technology
- NVIDIA CUDA(TM) Technology
- PCI Express 2.0 support
- HDMI support
- Dual-link HDCP Capable
- OpenGL 2.1 support
- Quad NVIDIA SLI Technology
- Native HDMI output