Official Destiny Gameplay Trailer: Venus Is Out Of This World

Bungie isn't letting up on the Destiny videos or slowing down its momentum. The sci-fi MMO-shooter has been dubbed GameStop’s most pre-ordered game IP to date, which is a good indicator of how highly anticipated the game is. Now Bungie has released another official gameplay trailer for all to marvel at.

The new gameplay trailer shows the lush planet of Venus. A planet where an academy, built on the shore of a sea, was dedicated to learning and research until it was lost when the waters boiled and destroyed the coast. In the trailer we see playable Guardians fighting the Vex, a race of mass-produced machine units, while exploring the planet that shows large, dilapidated structures and abandoned cities.

Venus is one of four destinations players will visit in the game in addition to Earth, Mars, and the Moon. Judging by the trailer, the planet will feature some stellar locations for Guardians to explore.

Destiny continues to gain traction and enthusiasm with its impressive graphics and large scope. The game is set to release September 9 for the Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 4 platforms. Unfortunately, no information has been released pertaining to a PC version.

Via:  Bungie
Comments
Ricofrost 4 months ago

Im looking forward to it :)

Dave_HH 4 months ago

No doubt.... this game looks freakin stellar.

MADSKILLZ412 4 months ago

Destiny has definitely turned out to be a fan favorite. I was lucky enough to participate in the beta and had an awesome experience. From what I've seen it will most likely live up to its hype, which is no easy task.

rapid1 4 months ago

Looks cool but I have no way to play it as there is no PC edition .

MADSKILLZ412 4 months ago

It will come out eventually to PC, but as of now, they are seeing how much money they can get out of playstation and xbox for making it an exclusive. I'd say it's out for PC 5 months to a year after launch. Similar to GTA 5, which is another game I'm looking forward to playing.

Ricofrost 3 months ago

I dont think it will come out to PC, halo never fully came out to PC. I think 1 or 2 did but thats it.

When i played it on the xbox it was rather smooth and great graphic. I have to setup my man cave properly now :P

MADSKILLZ412 3 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQKp0VcA1Vw "In terms of where the future will take us..."Says DeeJ. "So you're not saying no?" Says Joe. "No we're definitely not saying no." I think that partially confirms we'll see it. I can't see them passing by the PC gaming community since it's so incredibly big.