NZXT Introduces Sentry Mesh Fan Controller For $25

Got a heck of a lot of overclocked components to keep cool? No, you aren't sick nor twisted, you just need the help of NZXT. The peripheral company has just debuted their new Sentry Mesh Fan Controller, a five-fan controller that is said to deliver "maximum airflow customization with a simplistic design." The newest Sentry’s black, mesh façade stealthily blends into the case’s exterior and empowers enthusiasts to maximize and customize airflow with five 30W easy-to-use fan control sliders.

It's a fairly simply product, but one that'll no doubt please those looking to keep a better handle on airflow within their case. It's also just $24.99, making it a fairly painless upgrade for most. It's the weekend; mow a few lawns and you'll have it covered!

Via:  NZXT
Tags:  NZXT, fan, airflow
Comments
recoveringknowitall 3 years ago

NZXT makes good products and has great customer service. If not for the controller built into my Phantom, this would make a nice addition since I like the way it looks.

fat78 3 years ago

Pretty nice and simple, i saw this on their website last week and was thinking about getting one.

PhantomGeek 3 years ago

Oh, that would look excellent in my Cosmos 1000 Black Label!!!!!!

realneil 3 years ago

Der Meister 3 years ago

Nice...

Blazer 3 years ago

"This is nice looking bling. If I wasn't a 'turn it up to max and leave it', kind of guy, I'd get one or two of them."

I agree with you realneil. And although it would look nice in a coolermaster haf product, I don't think it would go with my antec p160w.

inspector 3 years ago

i use my case controller at half speed for all the fans, but if i were to put on higher then the other, this would be my first choice, cheap and fits in nicely.

realneil 3 years ago

[quote user="Inspector"]i use my case controller at half speed for all the fans,[/quote]

When I went to aftermarket fans in my cases, I chose the quietest high flow fans that I could find. None of them do more than 16DB of noise when cranked up, so they're on all of the way. ('cause you can't over-air cool your stuff) The boxes are quieter than they were before I changed the fans too.

I agree that this controller looks great, but I have had bad luck with fan controllers in the past, so I shy away from them. I'm sure that the quality is there, and the designs surpass what I tried a few years back.

OSunday 3 years ago

This is great but don't most cases, particularly higher end cases already have some sort of fan speed control?

Either way if they don't this is a really attractive looking and simple fan speed control and very inexpensive as well, definitely an appealing product