HotHardware's Video Spotlight, A Re-Introduction

Next week we'll be loading up a shiny new Video Spotlight on Dell's new svelte, sleek and stylish Studio Hybrid small form-factor system (SFF).  In the mean time, if you haven't been by the new HH Video Spotlight channel, you're missing out on some easy-listening, dare we say, even mildly entertaining coverage of some great new technologies.  For instance, Marco offers wrap-up of highlight clips from NVIDIA's NVISION '08 show, while Dan B. brings you a photo slide show of Intel's IDF show.  Finally, if you're looking for a notebook that's big and powerful enough to serve up some serious frame rate pain and anguish, you might want to check out our spotlight look at the Dell XPS M1730; it's got more bling than Mr. T in his Sundaygotomeetin' suit.

Oh, and if you're wondering what the HH Vid Spotlight channel is all about, yours truly here and a few of my friends will give you the low-down...  Happy Friday all!

Comments
bob_on_the_cob 6 years ago

I love the new video section. Nice quality. Looks good on my 22" monitor fullscreen, and eveny my HDTV from across the room. I'm from NY so I love dave's accent!

Dave_HH 6 years ago

hehe.. accent? What accent? :)

bob_on_the_cob 6 years ago

[quote user="Dave_HH"]

hehe.. accent? What accent? :)

lol People here in Va say that I have a northern accent. When I visit my family in upstate NY they say I have a southern accent. At least you have a solid northern accent and not the weird concoction I've developed.

recoveringknowitall 6 years ago

[quote user="News"]the low-down[/quote]Way 2 ham it up... ppl who can't "let their hair down" once in awhile = boring... you sir don't have that problem. Nice vids, plz keep em comin!!!

About me: This is the 1st forum I joined. It's not the only 1 I belong to in general, but I honestly think that if for some unlikely reason I leave HH... I won't join or post at any other forum. Ain't gonna happen though.

-Alex

amdcrankitup 6 years ago

Nice video Dave I didnt get that much of an accent? And Im southern born and raised! But I did enjoy the video looking forward to some more!

Dave_HH 6 years ago

Thanks again for the kind words, guys.  This video has actually been out for a while but I felt like some folks may not have been tuned into our new video channel, which is right here:

amdcrankitup 6 years ago

[quote user="Dave_HH"]Glad you like them.  We'll definitely be bringing you a lot more HH vid goodness in the future.[/quote]

This I think is gng to be a good thing!Is it going to be like  how to tutorials, guides and things like that .Sometimes when you see a video it just more sence!

Dave_HH 6 years ago

Yeah, we can pull some of this off pretty easily and quickly on video, so we hope to do more of it.

Glad you enjoyed it!

amdcrankitup 6 years ago

[quote user="Dave_HH"]

Glad you enjoyed it!

Good deal I would enjoy this myself and it would add to HH abilty improve the forum even more by even more helpfull resouces to current and new readers!