ASUS offers Premium Service for High End Boards

For the customer and system builder seeking peace of mind with their motherboard investment, ASUS, the industry-leading motherboard manufacturer today announces the ASUS Premium Service (APS) program for their enthusiast-class motherboards. This program entitles users requiring RMA to cross-ship defective boards for replacement free of charge, ensuring faster service and minimal downtime. This is sure to help alleviate the symptoms of FWS (Frag Withdrawal Syndrome) for those hard-core gamers out there.

ASUS' current top shelf motherboards initially qualify for APS, including the latest Republic of Gamers (ROG) series boards and two X58 iCore7 motherboards, the P6T Deluxe and Rampage 2 Extreme.

"ASUS offers today’s discerning motherboard customer the widest range of choice for enthusiast platforms.” Said Sales Director Timothy Lin of ASUS North America. “By combining the most stable motherboards and unique features with comprehensive customer support, we expect ASUS motherboards to remain the enthusiast’s first choice."

Effective immediately, qualifying motherboard customers can enjoy these benefits by contacting ASUS Customer Service at 510-739-3777 (option 2, then option 2) or visiting ASUS support on the web at livesupport.asus.com. For more information, please visit: livesupport.asus.com/APS

Via:  ASUS
Comments
ice_73 6 years ago

this is great news! western digital has been doing this for awhile now. good to see asus jump on the cross ship bandwagon, now we just need dfi, and some video card makers to jump on it too and the world will be slightly better.

tanka12345 6 years ago

Good to see ASUS providing great customer support but why only to the customers who pay more?? Who's gonna help the average PC user?

bob_on_the_cob 6 years ago

[quote user="tanka12345"]

Who's gonna help the average PC user?

BFG

recoveringknowitall 6 years ago

[quote user="bob_on_the_cob"]Who's gonna help the average PC user?[/quote]evga has xshipped rma items for me. They just offered to do it without me asking or hinting at all. I'm not a member of any special club, nor have I ever signed up for or purchased any special service plans... go figure.

I suppose I just got lucky and dealt with support staff members that were just plain nice ppl who believe in going the extra mile to help customers.

bob_on_the_cob 6 years ago

[quote user="recoveringknowitall"]

EVGA is very good.

amdcrankitup 6 years ago

[quote user="ice_73"]

This is good news considering the kind of cash we spend!

ice_73 6 years ago

unlike certain other companies.... *cough* *Cough* faulty 3800's *cough* *cough*