AMD Wants To Party With You AT CES 2011

AMD is headed to CES 2011 to celebrate the launch of the Fusion Accelerated Processing Unit (APU) and are inviting 20 Hot Hardware readers that will be in Las Vegas on the evening of Tuesday, January 4th, 2011 to join them! The party will include comic actor Joel McHale, known for his role as Jeff Winger on the NBC comedy series Community and as host of The Soup which airs on the E! network. Warming up the crowd will be Austin soul singer, Brother Magnum.

The evening kicks off at 7 p.m. at the House of Blues in Mandalay Bay. If you will be in Las Vegas on Tuesday January 4th, 2011 and you and a guest want to be a part of this fun event, please send your name and your guest’s name to AMDCES2011@bitecommunications.com. We have 20 passes to give out and they’ll be handed out on a first come, first serve basis.

Comments
realneil 3 years ago

Wow, Congratulations to the guys and gals that can be there to take advantage of this great offer! It sounds like fun and there will probably be chances to win bling while you're there enjoying the evening.

amdcrankitup 3 years ago

[quote user="realneil"] It sounds like fun and there will probably be chances to win bling while you're there enjoying the evening.[/quote]

That would be great to be able to go there and your right realneil probably score some bling which be cool also! Hence my screename no doubt Im an AMD fan and wouldnt mind being a part of it but my health problems wouldnt allow me to make the trip anyway.Surely one of you guys here in the forums will make it there and root for all of us here at HH!!Yes While your there you can get them to send us all some bling back like a case of  6 core chips and a case of Radeons. Right LOL!!! Good luck to whoever goes!Have fun!Beer

mentaldisorder 3 years ago

Pretty cool. Too bab I won't be in Vegas then. Now that I think of it, I'm getting a wisdom tooth pulled that same day. Sad

3vi1 3 years ago

Damn... would love to go, but I was planning on going to Vegas later in the year.

inspector 3 years ago

Well i can't go :( lol

lifeskills 3 years ago

Wow, sounds like a great opportunity. Ill be driving from Colorado to Oregon on the 2nd, but school starts the 3rd so there's no flexibility there. So close yet so far.

rapid1 3 years ago

Yeah; I definitely won't be there for that one, wish I was I would definitely take them up on that one.

Optix 3 years ago

This one is a no-go for me as well.  Maybe in my single days but not as a daddy.  Besides, I'd probably wander off to the Intel booth.  Oops!

DEADTIME 3 years ago

Id love to go, I live in so cal and it would be an easy drive, I'm an AMD man and getting to be there would be a real treat. If I made the cut and got tickets feel free to contact me, my wife and I would go in a heart beat.

rmstiles09 3 years ago

DEADTIME If you do get the chance to go have fun for all of us. Unfortunately I'm stuck in the same bus as everybody else with no time.

PRogala 3 years ago

Wish I could plan on being there ..hopefully someone will be able to take advantage and let us know.

rrplay 3 years ago

eunoia 3 years ago

marco c 3 years ago

I'll be there! Neener, neener, neener! :P

3vi1 3 years ago

[quote user="Marco C"]

I'll be there! Neener, neener, neener! :P

Color me jealous.  I just burned through two weeks of vacation, or I'd go too.  :p

realneil 3 years ago

[quote user="Marco C"]I'll be there! Neener, neener, neener! :P[/quote]

smarty pants,...................

ra1d 3 years ago

i'll be there w/ marco and dave

realneil 3 years ago

It's cool that you guys will get to be there. Ask a lot of questions and remember what they say. They should have some very interesting news.

DEADTIME 3 years ago

I won! yea baby! In soooo excited now. I need to find out if my wife wants to go, If she doesn't Ill drive and anyone who lives in So Cal can come with me.....well unless your a female, sorry my wife wouldn't be real happy with that.

lifeskills 3 years ago

Ive decided this is an event worth blowing off my first class (its only 1 :-) So I sent the email, and hopefully get a seat!

EDIT:  Got my ticks!!  pretty excited, just have to arrange my hotel and whatnot.

See you guys there!

realneil 3 years ago

[quote user="lifeskills"]Ive decided this is an event worth blowing off my first class[/quote]

LOL!

lifeskills 3 years ago

Just got home and wanted to thank HH for the hook up.  Had a lot of fun at the AMD event, wish I could be there for the rest of CES!!

realneil 3 years ago